The CCC is a warm and welcoming professional association
for career counselors and career coaches, both in private practice and
in organizations, in the New England Area. The CCC also welcomes members
who are interested in learning more about the profession. For over 20+
years, members have found the CCC to be a key to their professional
development. There are many benefits for the low cost of membership.
1. Free Conference Admission - Members receive free admission to our conference. It will be held Wednesday, May 20, 2020 at Emmanuel College in Boston, MA.
2. Discounted Professional Development Seminars (PDS) – A core element of the CCC, full-day and half-day PDS events provide high-value intensive training to career development professionals throughout the region at very reasonable prices. Offered monthly on relevant and cutting edge topics in the career development field, the seminars are facilitated by local, regional and national experts. Members get a discount of 25-30%!
3. Networking – Many CCC members share wonderful stories of how the people they met through the CCC helped them professionally. We all know that one of the keys to success is “who you know!” Connecting with CCC members has helped new and seasoned professionals gain “best practices,” learn about job openings, seek new resources, and make new professional friends.
4. Access to Member Library - Members can access a library of self-assessment tools and past CCC general meeting presentations.
5. Career Counselor Search Directory –This database, open to the public, is a great opportunity for private practice career professionals to promote themselves. Only CCC members are eligible to be included in the directory.
6. Job Announcements - Members receive emails with current position openings.
7. Discounts will be offered from other training providers - more details to come.