The 10th annual CSI East will be held at
Bentley University | Boston, MA
Monday August 1st through Tuesday, August 2nd, 2016.
The “Early Bird” rate for the event is $195, the regular rate is $225.
EMPLOYER RECRUITER PANEL
Discover ways to get employers to consider your students. Below are the recruiting thought leaders confirmed so far:
• ADRIENNE ALBERTS | American Red Cross, Director, Talent Acquisition
• MARIE ARTIM | Enterprise Holdings, Vice President, Talent Acquisition
• AARON GOLDBERG | Citi, Vice President, University Relations Manager
• KARA JESSUP DELLA CROCE | EY, Director, Campus Recruiting
• DAVID ONG | MAXIMUS, Senior Director, Corporate Recruiting
• BRUCE SOLTYS | Prudential, Director, Campus Recruiting
• SHAWN TUBMAN | Liberty Mutual, VP, Corporate Human Resources & Manager, Talent Acquisition
IN-DEPTH EMPLOYER ENGAGEMENT SESSIONS
Gain a deeper understanding of employers’ recruiting needs during these candid roundtable sessions.
• Discover new ways to utilize benchmarking and assessment data to advance your center’s work
• Create important employer connections and learn how to increase your student hires
• Gain an inside look at future trends in career services
• Create innovative partnerships and value added career services
• Further your own professional career development
• Discuss relevant issues dominating our field – especially regarding employer development and engagement
• Make lasting personal and professional connections, and share best practices with leaders in the career services industry
For more information and to register, visit: http://www.rit.edu/emcs/oce/csi/index.htm
Member Submitted Event (MSE)