Immunity to Change: Help Clients to Unlock Their Potential with Careers and Life
Presenter: Susanna Katsman
Location: Northeastern University | Curry Student Center | Room 344
Use the method perfected by best-selling Harvard researchers to change the habits that hold clients (and maybe yourself!) back from moving forward in their careers and lives.
The pace of change and demand for innovation are accelerating such that it is no longer sufficient for us to strive to simply do more. Our clients may have goals but attainment could feel out of reach. To succeed, our clients need to get better at getting better. Immunity to Change mapping is a potent tool like none other that can help clients build infrastructure within their minds that enable them to set and achieve career goals in this modern world.
By the end of this session you’ll learn:
- How to help clients realize what limiting beliefs stand in the way of making and sustaining progress towards reaching important improvement goals with their careers
- Why technical tools, commitment and will power are often not sufficient when it comes to self-improvement
- The Immunity to Change methodology and how to apply it to your work as you help clients to make meaningful and sustained progress toward goals
And you'll be able to:
- Practice awareness of how mindset can keep clients from reaching goals
- Use the Immunity to Change methodology to undo current limiting beliefs so that they are no longer sabotaging progress
- Use follow-up resources to help clients gain momentum towards their most important career goals
Susanna Katsman has been passionate about adult learning and organizational development for many years. She has followed this passion by pursuing an Ed.M. in Human Development and Psychology at the Harvard Graduate School of Education and a certification in Immunity to Change facilitation from Minds at Work.
Susanna has held a variety of roles within Organizational and Workforce Initiatives realm, including overseeing Training & Development and Work-Life-Wellbeing functions on the Harvard Longwood Campus.
As an organizational development practitioner Susanna specializes in experiential curriculum design that unlocks the potential for transformational learning -- whether it be through an online learning engagement, Leadership Development Training, or Peer Coaching Program.
Susanna is continuously honored and humbled by witnessing participants in her programs wrestle with their challenges and come out on the other side with a changed mindset that enables them to move forward with greater clarity, perspective, and confidence.